About the ACOR Hostel
ACOR wants everyone to be comfortable living in the hostel. We also want to use our resources economically and manage all aspects of the ACOR facility with efficiency and fairness.
During periods of high demand for hostel reservations, established residents may be asked to share their room with a roommate of the same gender. Only senior ACOR fellows on post-doctoral fellowships are guaranteed a private room for the duration of their fellowship.
We never surprise residents with unexpected roommates. Everyone is consulted and informed in advance. If the ACOR administration has asked a current guest to accept a roommate and the original guest refuses, preferring to remain alone in his or her single room, then the guest should expect to pay an additional fee per night per room for the privilege of privacy.
This fee will be an extra $20/night for students — $30/night for non-students.
- Additional charge $2 for those staying only one night. This is to cover the additional
costs for laundry and housekeeping.
- Check out time is 9:00AM unless otherwise agreed with the ACOR Administrator.
- Bag/suitcase/box storage is available.
- Office is closed on Fridays and holidays and closes other days at 4:00PM.
- ACOR is not responsible for money or other valuables left in hostel rooms.